MEDAS MAN WETSUIT 5MM
The new Medas is a classic 5+5 mm suit apt for dives in temperate waters, and also useful in cold waters with use of an inner vest.
Renovated pattern, with larger more anatomical panels, in a discrete and elegant combination of black and blue for the male version and black and turquoise for the female version, with contrasting seams and the new logos sporting a more modern look.
The pattern of this model is derived from the most sophisticated Cressi dive models and thus is very anatomical, with preformed legs and arms for an always-natural position and without any seams in the armpit area.
- Wrists and ankles with “Glide Skin” smooth neoprene micro cuff seals, simple, effective and durable even for use in dive centers.
- Powertex® knee-shin pads, a subtle and flexible but durable material. High quality neoprene with an internal and external elastic nylon layer.
- The 5 mm bilayer neoprene jacket offers a clip closure in the male version and a swimsuit style in the female version to limit the entrance of water near the upper hip.
- RIRI® 8 pitch diagonal frontal zipper with metallic pull to prevent tearing.
- The facial contouring and neck area have a smooth neoprene insert to minimize leaks.
- Pants with a high closed bib and zipper for greater insulation.
- Clip closure in male version and swimsuit style in female version.
- The purchase price is contained, the pattern, the production, and the attention to details make it a great choice and it is one of the most widely used globally.
Size Chart : Click to download
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: OPEN WATER DIVER