Aotearoa Dive is bound by the requirements of these laws, which regulates how we may collect, use, disclose and store your personal information. These laws also specify how individuals may access and correct information held about them.
In this policy ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Aotearoa Dive’ refers to (and this policy applies to) Aotearoa Dive Limited (NZBN: 9429049207965).
Aotearoa Dive collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- Business Relations
Consumer information is usually collected via promotions, competitions and consumer queries. The information may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
- details of any prizes you may have won
- a record of any queries you have made
Wherever possible, Aotearoa Dive collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about Aotearoa Dive, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to reward you for being a loyal Aotearoa Dive client
- to inform you of Aotearoa Dive products or publications we think you might be interested in
- to approve transactions you wish to make to confirm your identity
- to provide you with products you have requested
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make to conduct consumer research
How we manage personal information
Aotearoa Dive is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Aotearoa Dive does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties.
Access and correction of details
You can access personal information Aotearoa Dive holds on you by contacting us in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request Aotearoa Dive to correct the information.