Mark your position with this orange SMB. Can inflate at the surface to attract attention, or be sent up as a surface marker.
Can be inflated at the surface to attract attention, or deployed from depth as a surface marker buoy (SMB). The orange coloured SMB is used for normal operation, while a Yellow coloured SMB is used to signal an emergency.
- 15cm WIDE - 1.8m LONG (INFLATABLE SECTION 1.4m)
- WELDED AND DOUBLE STITCHED
- TRANSPARENT WINDOW AT THE TOP FOR INSERTING WETNOTE MESSAGES OR GLOW STICKS
- MARKED WITH COAST GUARD APPROVED SOLAS REFLECTIVE TAPE
- AVAILABLE IN ORANGE (STANDARD) OR YELLOW (EMERGENCY)
- ONE-WAY VALVE FOR LP CONNECTOR OR 1 BREATH INFLATION
- STAINLESS STEEL D-RING AND BUNGEE ATTACHED
- OVER-PRESSURE VALVE (OPV)
- INTEGRATED PRESSURE-RELIEF VALVE, ALLOWING THEM TO BE DEPLOYED FROM DEPTH
- ONE-WAY VALVE FOR ORAL INFLATE OR LP HOSE CONNECTION - EASILY INFLATED AT DEPTH
- AVAILABLE IN YELLOW OR ORANGE: ONE COLOR TO MARK POSITION AND ONE TO MARK EMERGENCIES
- INFLATE AT THE SURFACE TO ATTRACT ATTENTION OR AT DEPTH TO SEND UP AS A SURFACE MARKER
- REFLECTIVE TAPE ON THE TOP
- WHEN DEFLATED FITS IN A THIGH POCKET OR BACKPLATE STORAGE AREA