Being ‘OceanPositive’ stems from not just what we do in the ocean but also what we do in our everyday lives. Make an ethical choice in your purchase of new fins.
Rec Fins are the first scuba diving fins to be made from recycled post consumer plastic waste.
With a fully recycled plastic blade, the Rec Fins deliver great diving performance with much lower impact on the environment. The classic 4 channel design generates thrust on both the down and upstroke of the fin, whilst the stiffening ribs ensure excellent control, making this the perfect combination of efficiency and eco-consciousness, minimizing your fin print on the ocean.
Watch how to adjust the fin strap on YouTube
- The blade and foot pocket are made from 100% recycled plastic (recycled polypropylene and recycled thermoplastic rubber)
- Fins come packaged in zero plastic
- Adjustable silicone heel strap on scuba fin provides 6 points of adjustment
- Soft foot pocket
- Classic 4 channel fin design
- Recycled PP & TRP
- RPET (Recycled Polyethylene Tetraphyte)
- Always check the straps are fitted to the fins firmly and with no damage before your dive. Wash in fresh water after use and either lay flat or hang from the heel straps for storage
- Heel Type: Open Heel
- Strap Type: 6 Point Adjustment
- Blade Length: Small - 37cm/14.6in, Regular - 38.5cm/15.2in, X-Large - 40cm/15.7inSingle Fin Weight: Small - 0.85kg/1.9lb, Regular - 0.9kg/2lb, X-Large - 1kg/2.2lb
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: OPEN WATER DIVER