LUNA MINI TORCH
When slicing through the dark is your primary mission, the Apeks Luna range of dive lights will fill you with the reassurance you need and the intensity of light you demand.
This exclusive range of British built dive lights set a new standard in subaquatic illumination. The Luna Mini is a compact dive light that packs a punch. With 1000 lumens max output, three power settings offering up to 6 hours run time and a USB rechargeable battery, it ticks all the boxes for both a primary and backup dive light. With a marine grade aluminum casing and available in 4 colours, this lightweight torch is perfect for life beyond diving too.
- Compact and lightweight – can be used as both a primary or back up torch.
- Choose your power settings to optimise run time, low, medium or high power.
- ITM (Intelligent Thermal Management) – Patented circuitry within the light reduces power to the LEDs if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity.
- No need to open the torch to recharge the battery, which reduces the possibility of leaks.
- Features a dedicated SOS Strobe for emergency use in or out of the water
- Supplied in an Apeks branded reusable zippered case to protect the torch during storage and travel.
- Multi-use – ideal for camping trips or keeping in your car in case of emergencies.
- Factory sealed casing machined from anodised marine grade aluminium
- SOS strobe setting
- Supplied in a protective zippered case
- Supplied with a wrist lanyard
- Available in 4 colours – orange, green, purple and grey.
- Plastic free packaging
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Output - LED Configuration: 1 x White XPL2, Lumens: Max 1000, 16⁰ Spot beam angle
- Battery - Battery: 3400 mAh Lithium-Ion, Runtime: High 1.5hrs|Medium 3hrs|Low 6hrs, Rechargeable: Through Case USB, Charge Time: 4hrs
- Construction Weight: 113g, Marine Grade Anodised 6063 Aluminium, Water Resistance IPX8 100m
- Dimensions - Length: 107mm, Head Diameter: 32mm
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: NIGHT AND LIMITED VISIBILITY