SSI Night and Limited Visibility Program
Diving does not end when the sun goes down! Become a night diver and meet the incredible marine life that only comes out at night. Night diving requires a different set skills from diving during the day.
The SSI Night and Limited Visibility Specialty is the best way to learn about night diving and practice the techniques you will need to become a safe and confident in limited visibility and night diving .
In the SSI Night and Limited Visibility program, you will be provided with all the knowledge and skills you need to dive at night safely and comfortably or in limited visibility conditions.
With a combination of online learning and open water training dives, you will learn how to enter and exit the water, use specialized equipment, and how to communicate with your buddy easily at night or in limited visibility.
- Open water Diver or equivalent
- Be medically fit and healthy
- Minimum Age: 10 (recommended 15+)
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Confined Water: N/A
- Open Water Dives: 2
- Max Depth: 18mtrs
- Time: 1 day
- All standard dive gear
- Online training
- Practical application and academic sessions
- Use of dive torches
- Light refreshments during your course
- Dive club membership
- Student rates on new equipment purchases from us