WEIGHT WEBBING BELT
This Weight Belt is designed to last. The 50 mm (2 inch) wide webbing is manufactured from a very hard wearing, high grade nylon for extra long life. It features a reliable, marine grade, quick release Stainless Steel Buckle.
The Weight Belt Webbing with Stainless Steel Buckle is ideal for scuba diving, freediving, and snorkelling, plus is ideally priced for divers on a budget.
You like the independent use of a weight belt over weight integrated BCDs because it allows you to use weight when freediving, or snorkeling and is thus more versatile. Or maybe you already have a weight belt and prefer having pre-strung belts for various dive situations, or like having a spare. This traditional 2 inch (5 cm) wide nylon webbing weight belt with corrosive resistant, marine grade, latch-style, stainless steel buckle is what you need.
Available in two sizes ; 135cm or 180cm
- Traditional Webbing Weight belt
- Webbing Width: 50 mm (2 inch)
- Webbing Length: 135cm or 180cm
- Webbing material: Ultra tough Nylon construction
- Buckle: Latch Style Designed for a Quick Release if needed
- Buckle material: Marine grade stainless steel
- Makes Scuba Diving, Freediving or Snorkelling More Versatile
- Hard or Soft Weight Pouch Compatible
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: PERFECT BUOYANCY