EPIC ADJ 82X REGULATOR
Out of stock
Technological innovation and an exclusive design, featuring a second stage with twin power system and balanced-diaphragm first stage!
- CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE AT 200M USING OUR ANSTI MACHINE
- 1ST STAGEPVD COATING
- SWIVEL TURRET
- NATURAL DFC ON ALL LP PORTS
- OPD - TILTED HP PORTS
- AST - 1ST STAGE DRY SYSTEM
- COMPACT DIMENSIONS
- 2ND STAGEMETAL 2ND STAGE WITH PVD COATING
- TWIN POWER SYSTEM
- ADJUSTABLE BREATHING COMFORT
- PAD - PNEUMATICALLY ASSISTED DESIGN
- HIGH AIR FLOW
- WIDE PIVOTING PURGE BUTTON
- COLD WATER USE
- SUPERFLEX HOSE
MEETS AND EXCEEDS THE REQUIREMENTS OF NORSOK U-101 AT A DEPTH OF 200MCERTIFIED PERFORMANCE AT 200 M, PROVEN TECHNOLOGY AT 400M
This item goes perfectly with the SSI training program: ADVANCED ADVENTURER
- Material: Metal Technology
- First stage: Balanced Diaphragm
- Lightweight yoke: Yes
- High pressure ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF
- Low pressure ports: 5 LP 3/8" UNF
- First Stage Weight: 964g (INT) 790g (DIN)
- Second stage weight (g): 329g (INT) 329g (DIN)
- Total Weight [including hose]: 1429g (INT) 1255g (DIN)
All Metal Technology
Outstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
DFC - Dynamic Flow Control
Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.
ACT Valve - Advanced Coating Technology
Advanced Coating TechnologyThe new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
New, flow control manages the delivery rate of your gas, from natural breathing to power breathing. The former is the traditional way of breathing a Mares regulator, (VAD) while the latter (VAD+) provides an extra push when you need it.
VAD - Vortex Assisted Design
The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
Extreme light weight and exceptional softness guarantee the maximum freedom of movement.
Diving Regulators Technical Specifications (2019/2020)
Diving Regulators - 1st Stages + 2nd Stages Overview (2019/2020)
User's Manual for Mares Regulators: