CAVE LINE COOKIES
The Mares XR Cave Line Cookies are a must when diving in cave, wreck or over head environments. They are a classic non-directional line marker to help you identify your markers and route or mark a point of interest on the route. Space for personalisation and a small slate for basic communication.
Cookies: Essential for jumps as a cookie will confirm exit direction for returning divers and avoid confusion with traverses or circuits.
Customisable design allows you to identify your cookies from others as it comes in orange, green or white colours with plenty of space to make identifying features on one side.
Notched Edges lock your line to hold the marker in place and prevent the line from slipping to ease tying. Large notches make it easy to guide the line even with thicker gloves.
Inspired by cave divers the Mares XR Line Cookies come in a pack of 5 and are available in 3 bright colours including white, green and orange. There are 2 anchor points for the line and 2 small holes for attachments. The five pack makes it easy to quickly stock up your navigation kit and make sure all of your line cookies are uniform.
- Made from injection moulded, durable ABS
- Unique technical design with: Corners removed for ease of use, line guiding curves and grooves, holes for ring / identifier clipping, dedicated surface for marking
- Used for orientation as a visual and tactile reference on a guideline
- Supplied in packs of 5, single colour
- Three Colours: Orange, White, or Green
Please Note: Line Arrows are used to indicate direction, Line Cookies to denote a junction, non-directional Line Markers reference a specific spot.
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: ADVANCED WRECK DIVING