XR PRIMARY REEL
This product option is unavailable. View other options.
With a large handle and screws for optimum use with thick gloves.
The Mares XR 60 & 120 Metre Reel is a simple and robust reel to lay guidelines in caves and wrecks or anywhere you need a long line. Big open handle, screw locking and an over sized nut on the leader make for easy use even with gloves.
The anodised 6061 marine grade aluminium handle is lightweight, corrosion resistant and tough. The Delrin spool flares are precision engineered for a trouble free design.
Excellent quality, optimised design, entanglement free reel with a hard-coat finish for wrecks, caves and demanding dives.
Available in 60mtr and 120mtr line length.
- 6061 MARINE GRADE ANODIZED ALUMINUM ALLOY HANDLE
- HARD-COAT FINISHED
- PRECISION-FIT HANDLE - DELRIN FLARES PRECISELY ADJUSTED
- KNURLED STAINLESS STEEL 316 MARINE LOCK-DOWN SCREW
- STAINLESS STEEL 316 MARINE DOUBLE ENDED BOLT SNAP
- WHITE BRAIDED NYLON LINE
- COLD WATER / DRY GLOVES PULLER
- 60M AND 120M CAPACITY
- DESIGNED FOR WRECKS, CAVES AND DEMANDING DIVES
- EXCELLENT QUALITY AND OPTIMIZED DESIGN – ENTANGLEMENT FREE
- THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF TESTING IN RECREATIONAL, TECHNICAL, AND CAVE DIVING ENVIRONMENTS
- CONSISTENTLY PROVEN RELIABILITY WITH A UNIQUE AND TROUBLE-FREE DESIGN
WARNING - Line lengths on reels may vary. User must confirm actual line length on reel before using!
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: ADVANCED WRECK DIVING