AQUA LUNG DYNAFLEX 7MM WOMANS WETSUIT
This back-zipped wetsuit serves the classic segment of a base layer – with a feature-rich package. Thanks to the new 4-way super-stretch neoprene using UltraspanTM fabric, double water-seal cuffs and a semi-sealed slider closure, Dynaflex provides a perfect fit with maximum comfort and warmth. To make life easier before and after diving, the neck opens using a slider, this is an amazing feature when a diver has to sit and wait for the water entry. A removable pocket and a computer attachment on each sleeve are just two of its many plus points that make this suit a complete partner for you and your equipment.
- Ultraspan™ outer fabric and 4-way super-stretch, tight-weave fabric.
- This fabric is abrasion-resistant and fastens using VelcroTM, so that your suit always looks good.
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams.
- All the seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them bursting, making it unbelievably comfortable and long-lasting.
- Double water-seals with slider on arms and legs to limit any water getting in, also make the suit easier to put on and take off.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms for comfortable movement.
- Legs and arms are pre-shaped for greater comfort.
- G-Lock™ slider on the back combines with a double flap, giving a perfect seal that stops water and cold getting in.
- Slider closure on the front of the neck, fitted with a sealed gusset for greater comfort before or after diving.
- Supratex kneepads giving excellent abrasion resistance and great flexibility.
- Graphics printed on the shoulders to protect your suit from any buoyancy compensator rubbing.
- A rubber loop on each arm holds your computer in a good reading position.
- An easily-positioned, removable 3D pocket on the right thigh, with a net base to drain the water.
- A loop at the end of the slider and a strap on the runner to help get the wetsuit on and off. Reflective prints on the back of the calf improve visibility during dives.
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: OPEN WATER DIVER