PUCK AIR COMPUTER
Out of stock
The Puck Air dive computer is sleek, reliable, ergonomic and easy-to-use. With a sporty and functional design, it includes all the information a diver needs!
- COMPACT YET FULL FEATURED AIR INTEGRATED DIVE COMPUTER
- GAS TIME CALCULATION
- SEGMENT DISPLAY WITH DOT MATRIX INSERT
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE WITH ONE-BUTTON SIMPLICITY
- AVAILABLE WITH ANALOG COMPASS
- LOGBOOK CAPACITY 35 HOURS OF DIVE PROFILE AT 20-SECOND SAMPLING RATE
- USER-REPLACEABLE BATTERY
- MULTIPLE LANYARD ATTACHMENT POINTS
- DOES NOT INCLUDE INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE FOR DOWNLOADING TO PC OR MAC
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: COMPUTER DIVING
- Max Displayed Depth: 150m / 492ft
- Memory capacity: 36hr
- Profile Sampling Rates: 20s
- Display: Segment Matrix Display
- Watch: Yes
- Battery Power Indicator: Yes
- Plan Mode: Yes
- Choice of Metrical/Imperial Units: Yes
- Fresh and Seawater Settings: Yes
- Residual Nitrogen Reset: Yes
- User Replaceable Batteries: Yes
- Option To Exclude Audible Alarm: Yes
- Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent": Yes
- Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min - ft/min): Yes
- Altitude Adjustment: Yes
Segment / Matrix Area Display
The perfect compromise between sharpness (segments) and flexibility (dot matrix) at a reasonable price.
Provides all relevant gas related information such as tank pressure, time to reserve, and gas consumption resulting in a significant increase in safety.
One Button Control
Full-featured computer in which all functions can be accessed through an intelligent and intuitive logic with a single button.
Puck Air Manual
Click to download your manual!
Diving Computer Technical Specifications (2019/2020)
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: OPEN WATER DIVER