Search and Recovery Program
Make lost items a thing of the past with the SSI Search and Recovery specialty program! You will learn all you need to find lost items underwater with ease. Become a search and recovery diver now and be the dive buddy everyone wants by their side.
During the Search and Recovery program, you will learn all the skills you need to safely and confidently conduct search and recovery dives.
You will be taught how to use search patterns, specialised dive plans and equipment such as lift bags, lines and reels.
By developing your search and communication techniques and practicing searches in a dive team, you will become a confident search and rescue diver in no time.
- Open water Diver or equivalent
- Be medically fit and healthy to dive
- Minimum Age: 12 (15+ recommended)
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Confined Water: 1
- Open Water Dives: 2
- Max Depth: 30mtrs
- Time: 2 day
- All standard dive gear
- Online training
- Practical application and academic sessions
- Use of multi gas dive computers and compass
- Light refreshments during your course
- Dive club membership
- Student rates on new equipment purchases from us