Freediving Level 1 Program
Freediving is more than just an adventure. It is a lifestyle choice and the most wonderful journey of your life.
The SSI Freediving Level 1 program gives you all the training and knowledge you need to safely freedive with a buddy in open water environments.
When you become an SSI Level 1 freediver, you open the door to worldwide freediving opportunities.
Learning to freedive with SSI is easier than you think. In this program, online training, pool/confined water sessions and open water dives are combined to help you become a confident and safe freediver in no time.
Once certified, you can freedive with a buddy in open water up to a depth of 20 meters and explore a variety of stunning underwater ecosystems around the world.
- Minimum Age: 12
- Academic Sessions: online learning & breathing session
- Be medically fit and healthy to dive
- Confined Water: 2 session
- Open Water Dives: 2
- Max Depth: 2omtrs
- Time: 2 days
- All standard dive gear
- Online training
- Practical application and academic sessions
- Breathing training sessions
- Light refreshments during your course
- Dive club membership
- Student rates on new equipment purchases from us