Extended Range Program
Extended Range diving will open up a diverse variety of aquatic environments, increase your dive depths limits, extend your bottom times and train you on new procedures.
Academically you will advance your knowledge and understanding of principles, procedures and theories specific to diving safely with a decompression ceiling.
You will adapt your existing equipment or be introduced to new equipment concepts and the technically oriented dive rig. You will also learn and master new skills designed to enhance your safety and enjoyment using this new equipment design.
During your program your instructor will cover everything from supreme buoyancy, propulsion, equipment management and effective decompression.
- Deep Diver certification or equivalent
- Enriched Air Nitrox (40%)or equivalent
- Sidemount certification for students using Sidemount configuration (in addition to the above)
- Medical clearance
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
- Minimum Age: 18
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Confined Water: 1 Skill development session
- Open Water Dives: 6
- Max Depth: 45mtrs
- Time: 4 days
- Online training
- Practical application and academic sessions
- All gas requirements
- Light refreshments during your course
- Dive club membership
- Student rates on new equipment purchases from us