Extended Range Nitrox Diving Program
The SSI Extended Range Nitrox diving program provides you with the training necessary to independently plan and conduct limited decompression dives to a maximum depth of 40mtrs, using Enriched Air Nitrox mixtures of up to 50% and an Extended Range Nitrox total diving systems and procedures with an equally or more qualified buddy.
The Extended Range Nitrox program can be completed wearing your standard total diving system and pony bottle or in Sidemount configuration.
The longer bottom times you get from limited decompression will allow you to explore wrecks and deep reef systems - and the course prepares you for further SSI Extended Range programs.
- Deep Diver certification or equivalent
- Enriched Air Nitrox (40%)or equivalent
- Sidemount certification for students using Sidemount configuration (in addition to the above)
- Be medically fit and healthy to dive
- Minimum of 24 logged dives
- Minimum Age: 16
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Confined Water: 1 Skill development session
- Open Water Dives: 4
- Max Depth: 40mtrs
- Time: 2 days
- Online training
- Practical application
- Enriched air nitrox
- Light refreshments during your course
- Dive club membership
- Student rates on new equipment purchases from us