Extended Range Foundations Program
The place to start - The SSI Extended Range Foundations program is designed to improve your buoyancy, trim and propulsion techniques.
The XR Foundations program will take your skills to the next level and prepare your core skills for further technical diver training.
The SSI Extended Range Foundations program provides you with a workshop environment to improve your skills to a high level using Extended Range total diving systems and procedures.
- Certification Prerequisites: Open Water Diver certification
- Recreational Sidemount diver or equivalent for students using Sidemount configuration
- Medical clearance
- Minimum of 24 logged dives
- SSI Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Minimum Age: 16
- Confined Water Sessions: 4
- Maximum Training Depth: 12 meters
- Time: 1 day
- Online training
- Practical application
- Light refreshments during your course
- Dive club membership
- Student rates on new equipment purchases from us