Diver Stress and Rescue Program
Rewarding and fun is the best way to describe the Diver Stress and Rescue course. This course gives you valuable hands-on experience in emergency management. You will learn to perform diver assists and rescues, manage dive accident situations and render first aid.
These are the skills that can make all the difference in the unlikely event of an underwater emergency. Although challenging, many divers say this is the best course they have ever undertaken.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Dive accident situations
- Minimum Age: 12
- Be medically fit and healthy to dive
- Be physically capable of completing the course
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (ask your instructor about React Right courses)
- It is a recommendation that students also complete the Oxygen Provider course.
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Confined sessions:1
- Open Water Dives: 2
- Depth: Varies Suggested
- Time: 3 days
- All standard dive gear
- Online training
- Practical application
- Light refreshments during your course
- Dive club membership
- Student rates on new equipment purchases from us