Beat the elements of Aotearoa and stay warm all year round.
This all-weather poncho is warm, fast drying and packs down small, enabling you to take it anywhere. Throw it on to get changed into your wetsuit at the beach or on the boat. Use it to warm up after a session in the water or to cover up between dives.
The waterproof, fleece-lined fabric is lightweight, cosy and manufactured using an environmentally friendly, fluorine-free waterproofing treatment. With side vents secured by poppers, getting changed is simple, with generous hand warmer pockets adding to the comfort factor when warming up. The adjustable hood features a peak, providing excellent protection even in the worst of weather, making this a piece of gear you’ll never want to be without.
What makes this OceanPositive?
Using fabric manufactured according to the Bluesign® standard, the Storm Poncho is produced using innovative, resource-conserving and environmentally friendly techniques. The fleece backing contains 37% recycled yarn with S.Café® technology, derived from post consumer plastic bottles. S.Café® process embeds coffee grounds into the recycled yarn surface, changing the characteristics of the filament and provides faster drying times along with increased odour resistance and enhanced reflection of UV rays.
- Flourine-free DWR (PFC water-repellence)
- Side seam poppers for easy entry and changing
- Adjustable peaked hood with hidden toggles
- 10,000mm HH waterproof/weatherproof
- Soft grid lining 37% recycled S.Café® polyester
- Two lined hand warmer pockets
- Room to get changed inside
- Internal name label
- Lightweight - under 1.16kg / 2.4lbs
- Face: 100% Polyester Lining: 63% Polyester / 37% S.Café® Recycled Polyester
- Spacious unisex fit to allow changing space.
- Female studio model wears size XS/Small and is 5'7" / Chest 36" / Waist 26" / Hip 35"
- Male Studio model wears size Large/XL and is 6'2" / Chest 38" / Waist 31"
Please refer to our size charts to ensure the best fit for you.