AQUASEAL FD REPAIR ADHESIVE
Need a fast fix for torn gear? Use Aquaseal FD repair adhesive and Cure Accelerator (formerly Cotol-240) to quickly tackle rips and tears in waders, wetsuits and muckboots. Aquaseal FD is a clear and waterproof urethane adhesive that comes in a 0.75 oz tube. It offers excellent abrasion resistance and can withstand constant pulling and movement.
Using Aquaseal FD with the Cure Accelerator together and be back in the water within two hours. This formula also improves gear repairs by cleaning the surface and shortening tack time to 15 minutes. For a speedy solution to gear failures, use Aquaseal FD and Cure Accelerator.
- Durable– Bonds permanently to surfaces and dries as a flexible rubber that’s tough and abrasion resistant
- Flexible – Once cured, it’s a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Dries to provide a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant – Strong repairs that can withstand scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics, including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
The perfect companion for SSI’s training program: EQUIPMENT TECHNIQUES